This policy describes the information we process to support Wizpresso and other products, services and features offered by Wizpresso ("Services").
Wizpresso respects the privacy of visitors to its Websites. This Data Policy governs the manner in which Wizpresso Limited collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a "User") of the wizpresso.com website ("Website") and to any subdomains of this Website, including our research application. This Data Policy applies to the Website and all products and services offered by Wizpresso Limited.
We recognize that visitors and users of this Website may want to know how we treat information collected on our Websites. This Data Policy, which may be updated from time to time, has been developed to address those questions.
Your use of this Website indicates to us that you have read and accepted our privacy practices, as outlined in this Data Policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Data Policy is in addition to any other legally binding agreement with Wizpresso or its affiliates that may govern your privacy or use of Wizpresso products and services. To the extent any such agreement is in writing and conflicts with this Data Policy, the terms of such written agreement will govern.
In general, when Users visit our Website and access information, Users will remain anonymous. However, for some services provided through our Website, such as requesting a product trial or subscribing to email updates, we will ask Users to register using an online registration form and to share personal identification information.
1) What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide Wizpresso Services, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Services.
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect the information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), telephone number, and employment information. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you choose to provide include ratings, preferences, account settings, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service. This information includes:
- your activity on the Wizpresso platform, such as view history, portfolio settings, search queries, and configurations;
- device and software characteristics, connection information, statistics on page views, referring source, IP address, browser, and standard web server log information
- devices IDs or other unique identifiers
- details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- your interactions with our email, push and text messaging;
- Information from other sources: We may obtain information from other sources. We protect this information according to the practices described in this Data Policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These sources vary over time, but could include:
- select partners that distribute our service on their platform or with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities;
- publicly-available sources such as open government databases;
- payment service providers who provide us with updated payment method information based on their relationship with you.
2) How do we use this information?
We use the information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our products, services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and communication with you on these and other topics. For example, we use the information to:
- determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized recommendations for content we think will be of interest to you, determine your Internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our Terms of Services;
- analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- communicate with you concerning our service, so that we can send you news about Wizpresso, details about new features and content available on Wizpresso, and special offers, promotional announcements, and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
3) How is this information shared?
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We will not share User’s personal identification information with unrelated third parties not covered by this data policy without the User’s permission except to the extent reasonably necessary to comply with laws or to respond to the judicial process.
We may disclose your information for certain purposes or to other parties, as described below:
- Wizpresso group of companies: We share your information among the Wizpresso group of companies as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements; content development; and for other purposes described in this Data Policy.
- Service providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data, and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotion or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- while using our service you will have opportunities to share information by email, text message and other sharing applications
- social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information
4) Access to Accounts and Profiles
If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see your information such as your account information, configurations, preferences or other information in our application.
Your Data Privacy Choices
- Electronic direct mail: If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply click the "unsubscribe" link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to the administration of your account.
To make requests, or if you have any other questions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update the outdated or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
You can most easily do this by visiting the "Profile Settings" section of our application, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact, employment, payment, and various related information about your account. You must be signed in to access the "Profile Settings" section. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honor your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfill the purposes described in this Data Policy. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your devices or browsers when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other, similar types of technologies such as web beacons and advertising identifiers for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as "cookies."
We want you to be informed about our use of these technologies, so this section explains the types of technologies we use, what they do and your choices regarding their use.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience with Wizpresso. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided. We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through, and other information) about our visitors' use of the Wizpresso Services so that we can enhance and personalize our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies may result in limited functionality of our service.
- Advertising cookies and advertising identifiers: These cookies and advertising identifiers use information about your use of this and other websites and apps, your response to ads and emails, and to deliver ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called "interest-based advertising." Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
How can I exercise choice regarding cookies?
To opt-out of interest-based ads from Wizpresso in connection with an advertising identifier on a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media devices, please configure the appropriate setting on your device (usually found under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings). You may still see Wizpresso ads on your device, but they will not be tailored to your likely interests.
7) Changes to This Data Policy
We will update this Data Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. Your continued use of the Wizpresso Services after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgment and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes. If you do not wish to acknowledge or accept any updates to this Data Policy, you may cancel your use of the Wizpresso Service. To see when this Data Policy was last updated, please see the "Last Updated" section below.
Last updated: 25 September 2019