2. Authorized Users
3. User Behavior
- You will not violate any applicable laws or regulations in connection with your access to or use of the Site;
- You agree that the Site is only intended for manual use, and you will not access the Site through the use of any “bots” or other software applications that may be used to perform automated tasks or scripts, including accessing or in any way using the Site or the Service.
- You will not submit or transmit to, through or in connection with the Site: (i) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, racist, or otherwise harmful or objectionable Content of any kind (including, but not limited to, any Content that depicts nudity, sexual conduct or violence); (ii) any Content that infringes upon any third party right (including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or similar rights, as well as rights associated with any recognizable name, voice, person, or image (collectively “Third Party IP”)); (iii) any advertisements or other promotional materials or information for yourself, Your Content or your services, or for any other Person or such Person’s Content or services, in each case, for purposes of advertising or promoting those services; (iv) any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious application or code; (v) any political or promotional opinions, in each case, for the purpose of promoting those opinions; or (vi) any Content which may constitute or encourage conduct that is fraudulent, a criminal offense or civil wrong or otherwise violates any Applicable Laws.
- While accessing or using the Site, you will not impersonate any Person, make any false statement regarding any Person (including but not limited to, any Person’s employment, agency or affiliation with any other Person), or create false identities for any reason.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt Wizpresso's or any other User’s access to or use of the Site.
- You will not take any action that imposes (or may impose, as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other infrastructure underlying the Site, and you will not use the Site in any way that causes (or is likely to cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion) the Site or access to or use of it to be interrupted, interfered with, damaged or impaired in any way, including but not limited to any use of the Site that in any way interferes with or disrupts servers or networks used by Wizpresso to provide the Service or used by other Users to access the Site or violates any third party regulations, policies or procedures of such servers or networks.
- You will not “scrape” or otherwise use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with our express consent).
- You will not use the Site in automatic, semi-automatic or manual tools designed to create virus signatures, virus detection routines, or any other data or code for detecting malicious code or data.
- You will not publish or disclose to third parties any evaluation of the Site or the Service.
- You will not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any other Users.
- You will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithm pertaining to the Site or any software, proprietary documentation or data related to the Site (collectively, “Software”).
- You will not modify or alter any part of the Site or any Wizpresso Content, and you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related feature of the Site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Site.
- You will not modify, alter, tamper with, translate, repair or create derivative works based on the Site or any Wizpresso Content, Third Party Provider Content or Provided Software.
- You will not rent, lease, distribute, sell, resell, assign, or otherwise transfer your rights to use the Site.
- You will not use or assist any third party in using, any portion of our Service Content in any way to compete with our Services. If Wizpresso believes, in good faith, that the User is competing with Wizpresso, then Wizpresso may terminate this Agreement, consider the activity a material breach of this Agreement and pursue any and all remedies for the breach.
- You will not attempt to gain access to the Site, other Users’ accounts, Wizpresso's computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other similar means.
- You will not advertise products or services or solicit any other User, whether or not such advertising or solicitation is in the form of unrequested bulk commercial email.
- You will not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notice pertaining to the Site, the Software, the Service, any Wizpresso Content or any Third Party Provider Content.
- You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of Wizpresso's names or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You will not use the Site or any other part of the Service in connection with the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation, communications systems, medical devices, air traffic control devices, real-time control systems or other situations in which the failure of the Site or the Service could lead to death, personal injury or physical property or environmental damage.
- You further agree not to cause, encourage or permit any third party to do any of the foregoing on your behalf or in any way with your assistance or collaboration, including without limitation by providing other Persons with your username and password or by otherwise authorizing any third party to access or use the Site.
- You agree that you will only use your own true IP address/user agent identity and will not mask your services under the IP address/user agent string of another service.
- You agree that you will not transfer any approved IP address or user agent to any party without Wizpresso’s express written consent.
- You agree that any violation of these terms may result in your immediate ban from all Wizpresso’s products and services. You acknowledge and agree that a breach or threatened breach of these terms would cause irreparable injury, that money damages would be an inadequate remedy, and that Wizpresso shall be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief, without the posting of any bond or other security, to restrain you or anyone acting on your behalf, from such breach or threatened breach. Nothing herein shall be construed as preventing Wizpresso from pursuing any and all remedies available to it, including the recovery of money damages.
4. Warranties and Disclaimers
The Service Content given by Wizpresso and provided through our Platform is either factual information or general advice. Our analysis is based on the results of our analytics model. Any information contained in our Platforms has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should not rely on any advice and/or information contained in our Platforms.
The information on our Platforms is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While all Service Content presented through our Services were, to the best of our knowledge, timely and accurate when issued, the passage of time can render information stale. Wizpresso makes no warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any of the Services. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Platforms or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Platforms updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information or the Platforms is not up-to-date.
Our Services is provided "as is" and "as available". To the fullest extent permitted by law, Wizpresso expressly excludes any warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or non-infringement.
Wizpresso does not warrant that the operation of our Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that our software, website, apps and other technologies will be free from any viruses, worms or any other anomalies.
5. Wizpresso Content and Ownership
User may use Insubstantial Amounts of our Service Content in the normal conduct of its business for use in reports, memoranda and presentations to User's employees, customers, agents, and consultants, but Wizpresso reserves all ownership rights and rights to redistribute the Service Content. "Insubstantial Amounts of Service Content" means an amount of the Service Content that (i) has no independent commercial value as a database, (ii) could not be used by User as a substitute for the Wizpresso Services or any part of it, (iii) is not separately marketed by User, an affiliate of User or a third-party source, and (iv) is not regularly or systematically retrieved in a manner that does not satisfy clauses (i), (ii) and (iii) of this definition. Wizpresso will have the right to require User to cease its use of the Service Content immediately if, in the sole reasonable judgment of Wizpresso, Wizpresso believes that User's use involves more than an Insubstantial Amount of the Service Content.
6. Third-Party Content
Our Services may include links to other third-party websites, Wizpresso has not participated in the development of those other sites and does not monitor or exert any editorial or other control over those websites. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user's own risk.
Wizpresso does not warrant the security of any information which may be provided to any third party and is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any access to or interaction with any other websites via our Services. Links to and from this website do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Wizpresso or the third parties or their products and services.
7. Updates to the Service
Wizpresso reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make unscheduled deployments of updates, enhancements or such other changes to the Site at any time that Wizpresso deems necessary or otherwise desirable, in each case to the full extent permitted by all applicable local, state, national or international laws, statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations (“Applicable Laws”) and without notice or liability to Wizpresso. For example, we may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
8. Feedback or Data shared with Wizpresso
If you choose to send us any message, documents, information and/or data, including but not limited to any ideas, suggestions, questions, feedback and/or proposals regarding the Site or the Service (or other products or services), such message, documents, information and/or data shall be deemed non-confidential and we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such message, documents, information and/or data and shall be free to disclose and/or distribute any such message, documents, information and/or data to others without limitation and to reproduce and use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such message, documents, information and/or data, including without limitation to develop, manufacture, market and produce products and services incorporating such ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques.
You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Wizpresso reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate actively with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations.
You can purchase paid services from Wizpresso. These services can be delivered via subscription. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse access to our paid services for any user. The following terms apply to those users that have purchased said paid features.
- Changes in price - Wizpresso reserves the right to change our pricing at any time, and with reasonable notice to our subscribers. At the end of the notice period, the user’s next billing period (i.e. monthly or annually) payment shall be at the revised price.
- Payment methods and security - Payments are via credit card and are handled by a third-party payment service called Stripe. Credit card details are not stored on Wizpresso’s systems.
- Cancellation - Users can cancel their subscription at any time. Users shall not be entitled to a partial refund.
- Discounts/Promotional Prices - Users that subscribe under a reduced rate shall have the discount applied for that period only. After which time, their rate shall revert to standard pricing at that date.
- Subscription fees - If applicable, users authorize Wizpresso to automatically debit their credit card on their initial registration and then on each subsequent anniversary of their billing cycle (i.e. monthly or annually), until canceled.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise for any losses, damages, claims, judgments, actions, costs, legal fees, expenses, fines or penalties, whatsoever (including, without limitation, any special, indirect, direct, punitive, incidental or consequential losses, loss of business, loss of data or loss of profit), which may arise in relation to our Services or the Service Content, irrespective of whether or not we were advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such losses.
13. Governing Laws
14. International Access
The Site may be accessed from countries other than Hong Kong. We make no representations or warranties that the Site or the Service are appropriate for use or access in other locations. If you access and use the Site or the Service outside Hong Kong, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for complying with both Hong Kong and local laws and regulations, if and to the extent such laws are applicable.
15. Consent to Electronic Communication
By inputting any information on the Site, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Last Updated: 25 September 2019